- Nasawiya - a feminist collective working on issues of gender & sexuality. Check their weekly events on their Facebook page for discussions and workshops.
- The Adventures of Salwa – a campaign fighting sexual harassment. Check out this useful PDF guide.
- Muntada Al Jensaneya – The Arab Forum for Sexuality, Education and Health is a national organization committed to the social development of Palestinian society, by addressing educational and counseling needs as they relate to sexuality and reproductive health.
- KAFA – KAFA’s mission is to work towards eradicating all forms of gender-based violence and exploitation of women and children through advocating for legal reform and change of policies and practices, influencing public opinion, and empowering women and children.
- Anti-Racism Movement (ARM) – a grassroots movement created by young activists in Lebanon, in collaboration with migrant community leaders. ARM works on documenting, investigating, exposing and fighting racist practices and mentalities, through various initiatives and campaigns.
- Marsa – a non-governmental and not for profit organization that provide sexual health care for everyone in complete confidentiality and anonymity. They offer services at subsidized prices.
- Helem – Lebanese-based non-governmental non-profit organization Helem which advocates for the protection of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Intersexuals, and Queers in Lebanon.
- Himaya – an NGO in Lebanon that works on child abuse via awareness raising, empowering children protect themselves, training and supporting parents and professionals, aiding the victims of abuse and their families, and adapting protection laws.
- ABAAD – a non-profit, non-politically affiliated, non-religious civil association that aims to achieve gender equality as an essential condition to sustainable social and economic development in the MENA region.
Services and other Support Lines in Lebanon
For migrant domestic workers, call the Anti-Racism Movement (ARM)‘s Helpline: 76-350284
For gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender support, call Helem‘s Helpline: 70-123687
For child sexual abuse, call Himaya‘s Helpline: 03-414964
For sexual and reproductive health services, call Marsa: 01-737647